Monday, July 18, 2011

Misty's Monday Muse - Two More Weeks


Two more weeks.  I have two more weeks of vacation healing time before I have to go back to training school.

I went to the horse doc today to get my stitches out and my teeth floated and the hard-as-rock packing removed from my recently vacated socket.  The horse doc said I have some beautiful granulated tissue in my socket, but it needs more time to fill all the way in.  The horse doc doesn't want me going back to training until I'm completely healed.  Good call Doc.  I have plans to fill the next two weeks with lots of eating, pooping, and napping.    My three favorite activities, in that order.

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Misty is doing so well. Nothing wrong with taking a little time off. Enjoy your vacation Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Misty! Enjoy that vacation as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gray Horse, Jeni, and Terry. Misty is milking this for all it is worth. She has become a mare of leisure, while I continue to practice learning to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Misty! Enjoy that leisure time. I used to have a lot of that when my Mrs. Owner was working on the house. Now she has me doing something just about every darn day. Oh, for the days of leisure! - Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear your progress is good, Misty. Whew! That's a worry behind us now. You should enjoy your little vacation though because they may be few and far between from this point forward! Stay healthy!!! Oh, and make sure to do your pooping in a nice little pile so it's easier for your mama to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget about rolling in the mud, too.
    Good for you, Misty, keep your aspirations and goals high. hehe!

    I'm glad to read of your progress :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete